Thursday 1 August 2013


This is the cover for issue 3 - available to order from your local comic shop now: http://www.page45.com/store/Death-Sentence-3-of-6.html. My take on Monty and Verity is a little different to Mike's, though I prefer the way Mike draws them both I think. I tend to make everyone appear too good looking. But I'm happy with the design work, and the colours. And that staff is a real world item which gives a clue to the story. Anyone know what it is? :) 

Couple of great reviews that Titan quoted on the cover there. Death Sentence is about some pretty deep themes, underneath all the riotous entertainment - as it should be. 

You can read those reviews in full from Sonia Harris at Comic Book Resources... 

...and from Shathley Q at PopMatters:

And there's an interview with Mike and I about it all too:

No comments:

Post a Comment